Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

funny as ever.

great as i remember them. good job! :D

Zelda Files: Chapter 6 Zelda Files: Chapter 6

hehehe...

pretty funny. overall good. I am a fan of comics and seeing this with all the (well, not much but....) animation was cool.

peltos responds:

thx, the next 3 chapter gonna be even better :P

Crocodile Crocodile

pretty good.

But, one thing I've noticed is that, when I was little, the dentists ALWAYS used a crocodile for an example of an organism (yes, organism. Wow I spend too much time in science class.... O.o) who brushes there teeth! Why not a giraffe?! OR A ZEBRA?! *curls up into fetal position and rocks back and forth creepily*

Oh! And nice video. Kids will like that. 9/10 4/5

aniforce responds:

I must say, this is the funniest review I got so far :D I think it's because it's easier to look inside the mouth of a crocodile than to look inside the mouth of, I dunno, a cat or something. I hope you feel a little less tense now ;)

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

no. no hate here.

I dont care what anyone says. I've waited too long for the 2nd version of this game and here it is. i PWNS no matter what anyone says. :) great job. made my life 30% awesomer.

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

awesome.

I love this game! great time passer, somewhat like a memory game! :D

William and Sly William and Sly

wow.

I personally LOVE this game! other people might say things like " this is crap" but this is a great game. awesome graphics, easy controls, plus I like foxes. :D

10/10 5/5

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

amazing song!

It's a very great song! However, though it isn't your fault, it is mine, as the viewer, I like loops a little more than songs with actual endings. This, of course, is an exception as this song is so freakin' awesome! Please. Make more. 10/10 5/5

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

awesome!

The part a 1:55 kinda reminds me of LoZ MM! :D great song. Don't know how many times I've repeatedly listened to it.... 9/10 5/5 Awesome!

Super Mario Land Rock Rem Super Mario Land Rock Rem

just...sniff....classic...

well, of course, it's classic in a remix-ish way.....which makes it all even better! It's one of those songs that makes me want to get out my mario games again. I think I will. Excellent Job! :D 10/10 5/5

smilingpig67 responds:

Glad to see the motivation flowing! :D

Flight of the VoyageWaffle Flight of the VoyageWaffle

it is as great as your videos! :D

the unicorn thing looks so cool! I wish I was a unicorn-riding waffle... ):

Team Flapjack 2 Team Flapjack 2

sweet!

I liked this alot because I am a fan of flapjack also and just so happen to be 12 years old mimo777 (a.k.a. freak/fag of nature!) NOT 8. :p I think I've proven my point here.

Steampunk Halloween Steampunk Halloween