-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

amazing song!

It's a very great song! However, though it isn't your fault, it is mine, as the viewer, I like loops a little more than songs with actual endings. This, of course, is an exception as this song is so freakin' awesome! Please. Make more. 10/10 5/5

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

awesome!

The part a 1:55 kinda reminds me of LoZ MM! :D great song. Don't know how many times I've repeatedly listened to it.... 9/10 5/5 Awesome!

Super Mario Land Rock Rem Super Mario Land Rock Rem

just...sniff....classic...

well, of course, it's classic in a remix-ish way.....which makes it all even better! It's one of those songs that makes me want to get out my mario games again. I think I will. Excellent Job! :D 10/10 5/5

smilingpig67 responds:

Glad to see the motivation flowing! :D

Failed at Loop Failed at Loop

great! :D

for your third song, this is actually pretty good! If I tried, I'd epic fail until total newgrounds laughter surrounds me! xD (great job 4/5 9/10!)

TheAeon responds:

Heh.. thanks dude. Im wondering that this Song made it so far lol.

Sky is calling Sky is calling

pretty good

great, great song! overall happiness rating would be 23/10 for mee! :D keep it up! ;D 5/5 9/10 the only thing wrong was the repetitive sound for it, other than that, awesomely good!

P.S. W00P! W00P! First review! :D

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

woah.... 0.o

i was just playing a game and listening to this, and i just noticed about 30 min. later, that i was still listening to this song!! :D that, is how great it is. and i will still listen to this! :D

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

hmm....

In short, OMGWTF this is a very freakin awesome song!!! :D :D :D In....long....(that just sounds wrong to mee....) It sounds a bit like some sort of megaman song but it also kinda sounds like a jacked up hyper (but not too hyper) version of a cross between final fantasy and some megaman running boss/last level scene. If the last part of my review didnt make any sense to you, please resort to reading the "In short," part again. 10/10 5/5!!!

Acid Paradox - B.B.B. Acid Paradox - B.B.B.

just....wow....

this is truly a work of art. (but not literally! :3) it deserves to be recognized as a very awesome song! keep makin' moar! :D

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

amazing!

It almost made me want to dance! The classic always was a great song to me and this remix just makes it 10x better!!! level up! :D XD

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

w00t!

My.....ears....they arent bleeding......THIS SONG ROCKS!!! It's like listening to a piece of pie sing....everyday! (p.s. THAT'S awesome!)