Age of War 2 Age of War 2

no. no hate here.

I dont care what anyone says. I've waited too long for the 2nd version of this game and here it is. i PWNS no matter what anyone says. :) great job. made my life 30% awesomer.

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

awesome.

I love this game! great time passer, somewhat like a memory game! :D

William and Sly William and Sly

wow.

I personally LOVE this game! other people might say things like " this is crap" but this is a great game. awesome graphics, easy controls, plus I like foxes. :D

10/10 5/5

Nom Nom Adventures Nom Nom Adventures

great!

ya know, I was actually thinking of doing something like this! :D greeat game, 9/10 5/5

The 12 Days Of Christmas! The 12 Days Of Christmas!

wow

pretty great game! I like this kind of game. It gives a challenge. oh, and really? a prize as a download link to macromedia flash prof. 8? hmmmm.....DOWNLOADING IT! :D

Prid-Outing responds:

Good to hear that you are happy ^^

Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

awesome!

normally i dont like megaman but this just was plain great! :D
although when I didnt have enough sp and then I accidentally pressed "techs" I coudnt figure out how to get back to the main attack screen......
other than that, good game! :D :D :D

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

inspiring

i dont really know how this inspired me, it hurt my brain a little though! :P excellent job, few have succeeded in hurting my brain! It means that your game had some meaning, awesome graphics, addictive gameplay, easy controls, AND level creator!! that level creator is great!

This has been a wondeful game.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

interesting!

I really liked this game! My hi-score was 60903 and the only thing wrong was by the end of the game i had about 17 different tabs with mofunzone.com on them. plz take the link away!

(other than that, great graphics and great storyline! clones! :D)

Shopping Street Shopping Street

great game!!!

it was...interesting. good job!

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

very good! make more!

This is a great game! I hope they complete it! :D

P.S. type in author = baconbomber

My mixes are awesome, except for loop song (not loop song 2 though, that ones great!)